Come on girls....let's party!! These little gals might have had a few too many of something here, but I'm not sure what!! Anyway...Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday!! This card is for Sketch #23, and the image that I used is from Bee Crafty. The cardstocks are SU's Baja Breeze and Only Orange and the DP is another piece of Sassafrass, just because it's fun. The image is pop-dotted, and as usual, I just added some rhinestones and a pretty bow! I've had this image for awhile and thought it was cute and funny the minute I saw it. I know it's not as cute as yesterday's card, but I hope you like it too!!

For sure you need to check out the rest of the DT's creations and you're going to want to jump right in and try this challenge out for yourself!

Thanks for stopping by, I know I have some of the best blog commenters out there and luv'd hearing your stories yesterday, so tell me what you're thinkin here today too! Rock on girlfriends!

Peace and Luv,

10 comments :

mulberry station said...

How fun is this!!! Love the fun images. Your pape, colors and added embellishments are wonderful!

Rose said...

Super cute Jeannie! Love that fun little image and sentiment!

PaperCrafty said...

Very cute Jeannie!! I love the the fun image and sentiment!! Great job on this weeks challenge!!

Kelly Landers said...

What a cute card Jeannie!! I love that sentiment!! So true!!

Carol Dee said...

It looks like there might be some fermented berries involved here! Look out little birdies. Another fun one , I'll check again tomorrow, hugs...

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Love everything about this card great job!!!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Cute card, Jeannie! I love the sentiment you added to it. Clever!

Juls said...

brill, Image, Love the colour combo and the sentiment!! fab card!

Donna said...

Fantastic card Jeannie, I so love this cute image and the fab colours you have used :) Donna x

Arlana said...

This is such a sweet card!!! Love the fun image. Your paper,colors and added embellishments are just so fun and so sweet. Thanks for all you sweet cards and for being apart of the design team.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs