Thank you, thank you very much....that's my inner Elvis speaking again, sorry....hehe! Happy Thursday! So as I'm blurfing along on several different websites, I realize that I've got lots of digital scrapbooking stuff on my computer that's really missing me. I kind of got into the digital scrapbooking thing after the traditional scrapbooking and before the cardmaking. I made one or 2 albums, but bought much more than I ever used (who me?). So today I am using a set from Scrapgirls.com called Intuition for all of the papers and the star flower, which is pop-dotted. The little thank U stamp is from SU, the ink is Red Riding Hood, and then I just added my usual ribbon and a button. Oh, and the cardstock is SU's Soft Suede. Fun stuff.

The temps here dropped 20 degrees overnite Tuesday and it was only 60 yesterday, yikes! It's supposed to be a bit chilly again today, but never fear tho, it'll be back in the 80's by the weekend they say and it should be good weather for the trick or treaters. Last year it rained, and we don't want that to happen again!

Thank U for visiting, I appreciate your comments, have a great day and take care!

Peace and Luv,

8 comments :

Juls said...

just stunning!! Love how you have created the flower!! gorgeous!!

mulberry station said...

ohhh...just love this one! It is stunning. Love the color combo and that flower is amazing.

Arlana said...

Oh Jeannie I love this one alot too. That paper and colors are stunning!!! You go girl.

sweetbloominscraps said...

Very eye-catching! Beautiful paper combo!

Juls~ said...

Jeannie!!! You BOO*DE*LISCOUS*GIRL!

I LOVE THE WITCHY POO CARD YOU SENT ME! I SAW THE ENVELOPE IN MY MAIL AND LOVE GETTING HAND-WRITTEN NOTES AND CARDS. TURNED IT OVER AND SAW YOUR ADDY AND KNEW I WAS IN FOR A TRICK-OR-TREAT!!! SHE'S A TREAT! LOVE THE CARD AND I LOVE YOU!!!

HAVE AN AWESOME DAY ... {HMMM, WHAT CAN I MAKE FOR MY FRIEND, JEANNIE .........??}

:)

{XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO}

JULS~

Carol Dee said...

LOVE the card. What fabulous papers. The flower is stunning. And who says you have to use EVERYTHING you buy? (I probably have more horded than I have ever used!!!) Shhhh, don't tell DH. :)
It is cold and damp here. YUCKY even. May be cool but at least dry for trick-or-treaters, one year when the boys where small we came home covered in ICE ! Fun huh... Juls is right,it is always a treat to find a Jeannie in your mailbox !
hugs...

Donna said...

Stunning card Jeannie, the papers you have used on the squares are lovely and how fab that the flowers matches them, beautiful sentiment too :) Donna x

PaperCrafty said...

Fabulous card Jeannie!! I love how you did the layers it remind me of a quilt!! Wonderful job!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs