A little somethin', somethin' for ya here today on this fabulous Thursday! I wasn't sure where I was going with this one, but I guess I'm happy with the results. I made up a bunch of these flowers in the jar quite some time ago, in the spring, and decided to use one of them for today cuz the flowers kinda looked like fall to me. I'm including a pic of one of the cards I made then too. The stamp is from Endless Creations and I used Versamark with colored chalks and then put some rhinestones in the centers. The cardstocks are SU's Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry and Old Olive. I thought my dragonfly punch was feeling neglected too, so I added a few of them for fun. The sentiment stamp is from SU's A Little Somethin' set. The DP I think is K&Company, not sure, and the sheer ribbon is from Shirley's 2 Girls.

I hope your week is going along well, as always thanks for visiting and for all of your great comments, they are very much appreciated! Have a great day and take care!

Peace and Luv,

5 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Well of course I LOVE this one! The flowers and colors are pretty and the little dragonflies are FUN! Have a terrific Thursday. (Or Friday eve!) hugs...

Juls said...

both are just gorgeous!! Love the bold bright colours and the gorgeous organza ribbon!!

PaperCrafty said...

Very pretty card Jeannie!!

mulberry station said...

fun bright colors. Love your card.

Juls~ said...

Yola, Jeannie-bo-Beannie!!!

Love these cards you've created! *Always Time For You* is such a sweet image - now, if only those were dragonflies! ;)

I also love that Somethin' Somethin' phrase -- I may need to recreate somethin' like that on PS.

Have a great week, GF!

{xoxo} Juls~

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs