It's World Cardmaking Day!! Well if ever there's a day to celebrate what we do, it should be today, ya?! I used some Unity stamps from the September kit of the month, with cardstocks from SU's Earth Elements collection. The DP is from the Paper Loft. I cut out the image and put some pop-dots behind the 3 layers, used a scallop border punch, and added some lace and twine. They are happy, yet fall-ish colors I think, and I hope you like it. I do hope that you take the time to make a special card for at least one person today to help spread the luv for what we all do!

I hope you're having a very good weekend and I thank you for visiting me today and all of the days that you do to help support my habit! I do appreciate your comments so very much!
Take care!

Peace and Luv,

5 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Well now I can think of a few worse habits then stamping! LOL, I made 3 cards last night and plan to make a few more today. If I get busy before my little distraction (1 1/2 yr old Grandson) comes for his overnighter :)
I love the designer paper and colors used. Happy weekend, hugs...

Saskia said...

Beautiful card!!!!!

Saskia :)

PaperCrafty said...

Very pretty Jeannie!! I love the colors and the trim & twine are perfect embellishments with the image!!

Juls said...

gorgeous!! Love the yummy papers you have used, and the gorgeous twine detail!! fab as always!!

Elena said...

Happy Belated World Card Making Day, Jeannie!
Your card is so pretty! I love the lace you added to the card!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs