It's Shirley's 2 Girls Twisted Thursday time again! This cute little kitty stamp is none other than Shirley's 2 Girls, of course! I was inspired by an awesome card on splitcoast stampers by Jessica and the colors, and I really liked how she used the clips and ribbon. The papers are all SU; the cardstock is Rich Razzleberry and Orchid Opulance, and the DP is from the Cottage Wall collection. The twist is to add a metal tag or something metal, and so I've got 4 brads and a metal circular clip. The image is pop-dotted and then I added this great ribbon that I got a bunch of for only 99 cents! I've been hearing about this fabric and ribbon outlet by my cardmakin' gals, and so I went right from work yesterday. I only had 45 minutes before they closed, but I managed to have some fun! They told me to give myself at least 2 hours, and they were right. So I need to go back when I have more time. They also have lots and lots of buttons.....!

Thanks for visiting and I appreciate and thank you very much for all of your great comments!

Peace and Luv,

14 comments :

Carol Dee said...

I love today's purple card! Just your color :) Hmmm that store sounds DANGEROUS to my wallet/credit card! Have fun...TGIF and Big Hugs...

PaperCrafty said...

very cute Jeannie!! Makes me smile!!

Juls said...

just gorgeous!!Love the purple!!

Joy said...

this is soooo super duper sweet, I love it!

Pat (mspfd) said...

WooHoo! You nailed the challenge with this fabulous take on the sketch. Thanks so much for taking the time to play with us this week!

Justine said...

Love the monochromatic color scheme Jeannie. What a fun way to use that kitty image and the ribbon is wonderful.

mulberry station said...

Love the lavendar and gray together. Very cute card.

Saskia said...

Great card, so cute!

Saskia :)

Elena said...

Adorable card! Love the layout so much!

Jaspere said...

This is fabulous. Love all that purple and how you showcased that sweet little image.

Hapi said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Ann said...

SO cute!

Carol Dee said...

JEANNIE
I was just checking in on you.
I like the pumpkin countdown to Halloween and new blog background.
Hugs...

Karolyn Loncon said...

Jeannie, this is fabulous! The color scheme is to die for, and I love the swirly clip with ribbon treatment - yummy!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs