It's another Sweet Sketch Wednesday everybody! The sponsor of today's Sketch #18 is Say it With Stamps. That is where I got this cute little buttonhole that proclaims to the world that I can deal with anything if I have the right shoes! How cute is this? Since I had just gotten this cute shoe paper from Abbey Road, with the matching sandal cut-out, I thought it was perfect timing! The lite brown opposite side of the DP is in the middle. The cardstocks used are SU's Creamy Caramel and Baja Breeze. I used a label nestie, a flower punch, and pop-dotted them, as well as the buttonhole. Then I just added some rhinestones and ribbon. Pretty and girly and fun! If you like this buttonhole, do go and see all of the other fun things that they have to offer. Also, if you join in on this challenge, you could win some of them! Go and check out what the rest of the Design Team has done, and show them some luv too!

I hope your week is starting off well. I appreciate you visiting and really enjoy your comments!

Peace and Luv,

12 comments :

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, love your take on the sketch. Really cute shoe that you have made and the button sentiment is so cute with the flowers.

Juls said...

fab!! Love the bright colours!!

PaperCrafty said...

Jeannie, this is too cute!! I love the little shoe and the DP is perfect with Jen's button hole. Great job with this weeks sketch!!

Teri said...

Love what you did with this card and the shoes!
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Teri x

Rose said...

So very cute Jeannie! Love the shoe and shoe paper, very clever!

fabricbutterfly said...

Very cute card, I love the shoe, just adorable you do such great work!!

Arlana said...

Jeannie, such a cute shoe that you used and the button sentiment is so cute and sweet with the flowers. Your card is simpley adorable. Thanks for all you do.

sweetbloominscraps said...

Soooo cute! Love the sandles and the matching paper. Your flowers are great too!

Carol Dee said...

Love the sandal, once upon a time I would have WANTED them to wear. Not anymore, my poor old aching feet! Still the card is ADORABLE. Love the papers, hugs...

Juls~ said...

Ain't that the truth, Jeannie! Oh, I also a fresh coat of make-up on ... hehehehe

{xoxo} Juls~

Jenny Gropp said...

oh so cute and creative!!!!

Elena said...

I really love this shoe! What a creative card!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs