I'm not sure if happy and Monday go together, so I'll just wish you a Happy Day today!! I hope your weekend was good. Neal and I got out of town for a couple of days, and we had a really good time. We took a bunch of pics, and so I'll see if there's something worthwhile that I can share with you over the next couple of days. So this cute little puppy image is from Pink Petticoat, and the sentiment is a Unity stamp. The DP's are all from SU's Bella Bleu collection and the cardstocks are SU's Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Not Quite Navy and also a bit of Chocolate Chip. I colored in the puppy with markers and then cut him out. Some of the edges are distressed. I also added a couple yellow buttons tied on with some crochet thread and then added some pretty thin yellow ribbon. He's a cutie, that's for sure.

I hope your day is a good one and thanks for visiting. Take care!

Peace and Luv,

5 comments :

Carol Dee said...

A sweet way to start my week, such a cute card. Glad you had a fun weekend. I hope we get to see some photos! Hugs...

PaperCrafty said...

Darling card Jeannie!! I love the colors and that little puppy is too cute!!

Juls said...

so cute!! I love the button detail!!

Juls~ said...

He's a little doll-baby, Jeannie! He reminds me of Jessica's new puppy, *Winnie*, as in Winnie-the-Pooh! She's a chubby, cute little thing.

Glad you all had a nice weekend :)

Loved the photo of the Pottery Barn table you sent -- really beautiful!

{xoxo} Juls

Elena said...

What an adorable card! I love the buttons you added to the layout!
So glad you had a great weekend!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs