If you didn't see my post a couple of days ago, I'm on a mission to do guy cards, so this is another one for ya here today. Although, I think this one could actually be for anyone, don't you think? The stamp is a fun one to use where you choose the top and bottom sentiments seperately from a set from Close to My Heart. Plus it has that vintage look to it, which I like. The set is called Express Postage. The base of the card is black, and the DP's are a mixture of SU, CTMH and My Mind's Eye. The other cardstock's used are from SU. The sentiment is pop-dotted, and then I just added some brads and some twill ribbon. One thing I can say about these cards is that they are quick and easy.

I hope your weekend is going well, I just got home from a mani/pedi and I got black with pumpkins on my toes. Fun and ready for Halloween! It's always good to get pampered when you need it, ya know?!

Thanks for stopping in, I luv to hear your comments and check out what you are doing too, so keep up the good work and take care!

Peace and Luv,

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

You and you toes! LOL, I loved the dragonfly and I bet the pumpkins are cute, too! But in the good old mid-west it is time to put away the sandals and get out the boots! So much for showing off cute toe nail designs! Sigh!!

I really like todays card. You are right it is gender nuetral. Those are really good to have on hand.

Can you believe the weekeknd is nearly 1/2 over? It is going to fast. So...enjoy what is left. hugs...

Saskia said...

Beautiful card, so elegant!

Saskia :)

mulberry station said...

Very nice male card. Just love the colors and layout!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs