Hoppy Wishes and Happy Friday and Happy Halloween-Eve....I think I got everything in there! The idea and inspiration came from Pink Petticoat today, which is also where this lil girl froggie came from. I colored it in and added some glittery stickers to the centers of the flowers. Then I computer generated the sentiment and pop-dotted it. The cardstocks are SU's Garden Green and Perfect Plum. The polka DP is also SU, one of the Garden Green patterned papers. Then I added a bunch of tiny buttons and a pretty ribbon. Hope you like it!

I'm very, very happy it's Friday, and I hope you're all ready for the holiday weekend! Thanks for visiting, and your great comments. Take care!

Peace and Luv,

7 comments :

Rose said...

Really cute card Jeannie! I love Pink Petticoat images! Happy Halloween!

mulberry station said...

What a fun frog image. It really makes me smile. Great job Jeannie!

Juls said...

just brilliant!! what a fun charicter!! love your colouring! Just stunning!

Carol Dee said...

Pretty cute, love those eyelashes!
TGIF...happy Halloween weekend. too! hugs...

fabricbutterfly said...

Cute card, I just love frogs and that little guy is a hoot, love the card!!!!!

Alicia said...

This is gorgeous jeannie. I love the layering, the row of buttons and the bright green colours. What a cute little froggy!
Alicia xx

PaperCrafty said...

Darling card Jeannie!! Love the little froggy!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs