Hi there! It's Tuesday, and I made up a card using the Mojo Monday sketch. The image is digital, and it's from Pink Petticoat and I added some brads and pop-dotted it. All of the papers I'm using are from the Halloween stack that I got at Michael's this year. Lots of fun papers in there, and I want to use as much as I can of . I also used a scallop border punch, a label punch, and a small circle punch. Then I just added a white twine bow. I always enjoy the Mojo Monday sketches and luv to see what not only their designers come up with, but the hundreds of others who join this challenge too.

Thanks for checking in, I luv hearing from you and take care!

Peace and Luv,

11 comments :

Sam said...

love this card - it made me smile!

Carol Dee said...

I LOVE this tree and owl, what a *hoot* !!! The wild brads make great whimsical fruits on the tree. This is so fun and colorful. hugs...

mulberry station said...

This just couldn't be cuter. I Love the tree and those buttons just make it. Great card!

Chantal said...

Very nice! Love the buttons!

Juls~ said...

Hola, Jeannie-GF!

What's goin on, girl? I have been busy with my online class at JS but do peek in on you!

I really love your new photo! You are soooo BE-YOU-TI-FUL! Great photo! I feel like I know you! Like your new blog background too, very different & fun!

I am still very amazed at how clever you are with these cards and your papers. You have a huge arsenal of stuff too! I wish I could come over and play!

Love the cute colors & buttons on this card. The challenges do kinda keep you goin', don't they?

Visit me when you get a chance!

{xoxo} Juls~

SamieVt said...

Found your blog through Mojo! I love your take - your card is bright and cheerful! Wonderful job!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Wow....what a great Halloween card!

Arlana said...

Oh Jeannie, This halloween card is just so cute. love your added buttons. It just all so whimical with the owl. I wish pink petty coat would get back with me on sponsoring.I love there images. You make them so darling.

Annchen said...

your card makes me smile .. just fantastic

Lisa T said...

Too, too cute! I have to go check out that digi tree. Thanks for the info on the Digital Pencil freebie. Got it! :)

PaperCrafty said...

Very cute Jeannie!! Love the festive colors and the fun little brads on the tree!! Great MOJO card!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs