Hi!! It's Wednesday and that means I've got another card for you made with a great sketch for Sweet Sketch Wednesday!! This image is a digital download and it's from an awesome and extremely talented person at a really fun blog called Mo's Digital Pencil too! Such awesome stuff you will find there, and I can't wait to play with more of the fantastic images! I colored this one in with markers, and then put some Stickles on the cream. The DP is from SU's Bella Rose collection and the cardstock is Chocolate Chip. The sentiment, which is a Unity stamp, is pop-dotted, and then I just added 3 pretty pearls and a sheer bow. The other designers always come up with beautiful cards to share, so do hop on over to check them out, and have some fun and join us this week!

Ok, so I changed my picture here, but why is it so flippin' big?! I like it (thank you Luping), but not that much! It's been a year, so I figured I'd better change it, and you know how hard it is to finally get a picture of yourself you'd kinda like to finally share, ya know? If any of you bloggers out there can help me downsize this thing, let me know!

So I hope y'all are doing good out there wherever you are. For me, well life can be looney tunes sometimes, but I'm doing fine and keeping busy with work and having fun with friends who keep my sanity half way in check. The weather is pretty good here in AZ, but it's supposed to get kinda hot again at the end of the week. Thanks so very much for visiting me, sorry I've been such a slacker with the lack of posts, but I'm glad to know you're out there hangin' in there with me. Let me know how you're doing and what you've been up to. Take good care of yourself and those you love!

Peace and Luv,

11 comments :

mulberry station said...

Yum, yum...your chocolate chip cookie looks so real. I just wanted to grab it off the plate and eat it. Nice job on the sketch this week Jeannie..Have a great week.

Rose said...

Great card Jeannie! I love Mo's images. Your picture is so cute! Love your new blog look!

Teri said...

Love the card - great colour choice.
Love the new look blog too!
Hugs,
Teri x

PaperCrafty said...

Great card Jeannie!! Love Mo's images and great color combo!!

Carol Dee said...

You are adorable, so the bigger photo, no problem! It is good to see your post today, I was a little worried about you. It has been damp and cool in this part of IA. Supposed to be sunny and 60 Sunday, that will be nice.

I am loving todays card. I LOVE the Mo's image. Her stuff is GREAT.

Well it is Wednesday and the work week is more than 1/2 over for me! No school Friday, huray! hugs...

Katie Skiff said...

That is so cute!! I love the image, makes me want hot cocoa. You are worried about warmth and we are getting freezing rain. Wanna trade?

Juls said...

just gorgeous!! Loving the polka dot paper!

Arlana said...

Love your sweet card Jeannie.The cookie looks so yummy. Also love that new picture. Send it to me and ill re size it for ya!!!

Kelly Landers said...

OK now I am hungry!! I knew my morning coffee was missing something!! This is really sweet!!

sweetbloominscraps said...

What a sweet card! Looks sooo yummy to eat. A perfect card for a great friend!

fabricbutterfly said...

Great job with the SSW sketch I have it copied and I will start on it, I love the sketches there, thanks so much for you work as a DT member, and you inspiration!!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs