Hey there! Here's a quick little notecard that I threw together that is made with one of the fun Halloween stamps from Shirley's 2 Girls. I colored it in with some markers, brushed the edges with some orange ink and punched it out with a scallop circle punch. The base of the card is SU's Creamy Caramel, the DP is Michael's/Recollections, and then I added some ric-rac and a bow! I hope you're getting all of your little gifts together for the upcoming holiday - it's coming up fast!

Thanks for visiting me this Monday, I appreciate your comments, and take care!

Peace and Luv,

7 comments :

Arlana said...

What a fun halloween card Jeannie. Love that cute witch.

Saskia said...

Lovely, spooky card! :)

Saskia

Carol Dee said...

Great paper. Don't you love how quick a card comes together with a good background paper? I got my Halloween cards ready to post yesterday. I still have inky fingers :) Have a wonderful week, hugs...

Jenny Gropp said...

Girl -- this is WILD and FUN! Love it!

PaperCrafty said...

Great Halloween card Jeannie!! Love the little witch!!

mulberry station said...

What a fun halloween card. I love the paper and the fun images. Great card!

Kelly Landers said...

YOu did a great job incorporating your image into that busy background paper! I love this!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs