Happy Tuesday! I've got another Richard card for ya, I guess there are a bunch of them out there! Anyway, this card was made with 2 stamps; the blades of grass are from an old SU set called All Wrapped Up and I used Old Olive ink. The dragonfly I'm not sure where I got, and it has no name on it, but it is one of my fav's, and I used Blue Bayou ink for it. The sentiment is again computer generated, and then I inked up the edges with Close to Cocoa. The papers are Old Olive and Creamy Caramel, and then the DP is from the Thoroughly Modern set. Then I added 4 brads, some sheer blue ribbon, and some green needle punch thread. Pretty quick and easy!

I'm glad Monday is over, aren't you? So now we can say we've got one working day down, so the rest of the week should go smoothly don't-cha think? I hope so! I promise tomorrow to have a fun girly card for ya for Sweet Sketch Wednesday that I think you're going to like! Thanks for coming by for a visit, and take care!

Peace and Luv,

5 comments :

Juls~ said...

Mornin' Jeannie!

Great *Guy Card* :) ... The brown toned background looks great with the pop of color! Simple, yet stately!

{xoxo}

Juls~

PaperCrafty said...

Beautiful card Jeannie!! Love the colors and dragonfly!!

mulberry station said...

Love the blues and browns together..and the dragonfly! Great guy card!

Carol Dee said...

A Dragonfly can be manly! I love it. Well of course I do it is a Dragonfly...LOL :)
Just got my mail, THANK YOU *I LOVE IT!* Big Hugs...

Lisa T said...

Very classy card! Guy cards are so hard to make but you did a great job!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs