Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday! What an awesome sketch to work with again - luv this one! The sponsor of today's sketch challenge is DigiStamp Boutique, and this little gal that I used today for my card is called Ruby. They have all sorts of absolutely the cutest images, and very affordable too! I wanted to use fall colors, and so all of the papers are from Close to My Heart, the Grace collection. I colored her in with markers, added a fun SU corduroy button with a little ribbon scrap, and tied it up with some punch thread. See what you can do with the littlest piece of ribbon? That's probably why I have way too many scraps laying around! The sentiment is a stamp from SU's Always Time for You set. I printed out the image twice, and cut out the top butterfly to pop-dot it. I'm actually pretty happy with this one, as I'm sure you'll be when you see what the rest of the Design Team has created. Just remember that if you join us this week, and seriously why wouldn't you (?), you can win some of your own DigiStamp Boutiques' images!

Thanks for visiting, your comments, and your continued inspiration!

Peace and Luv,

13 comments :

mulberry station said...

I don't remember seeing this digi. It is just adorable. Love the fall color combo you have used. What a precious image.

Rose said...

Adorable card Jeannie! I love the image and the colors you used! Super cute!

Juls said...

beautiful sentiment and gorgeous card, love the rich colours!

Kelly Landers said...

Awesome card Jeannie! What great fall colors and an adorable image to boot!! Love it!

Katie Skiff said...

These images are the cutest!! I love them. I love how you colored this one, great job. It turned out awesome!!

fabricbutterfly said...

Adorable card, you should be pleased, and I love the sketch too. Thanks so much for the inspiration!!!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Very Cute love the image!!!

Arlana said...

Jeannie , I sure do love the sweet image that you used. The paper and coloring is just fablous. I love the fall colors and the cute added ribbon and button. Thanks so much for all you do.

Carol Dee said...

Of course I LOVE Ruby, as that was my Maternal Grandmother's name *Ruby Pearl*!!! Don't you love it? :) The cordaroy button is sweet and who throws away scraps! I have boxes, baskets and bags of them. Ribbon, paper, yarn and fabric. Nothing is TOO SMALL to save...Jeez! LOL. I keep telling myself that if I do not use it in X amount of time it gets tossed. HA! Oh Well, have a wonderful Wednesday, hugs...

Teri said...

Fabulous card! Lovely colours and great image.
Hugs,
Teri x

sweetbloominscraps said...

Ruby is sooo cute. You did such a great job on her. I love the fall colors you chose....a very nice relaxing feel on the card!

PaperCrafty said...

Darling card Jeannie!! Ruby is adorable and your coloring is fabulous!! Great job on this weeks challenge!!

Love to Doodle! said...

Sorry I didn't get round to you last week Jeannie - this is totally gorgeous....your fall colours look amazing and I love the ribbon and button together....Sally-Ann...xx

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs