Happy Sunday nite, or Monday if that's when you are reading this! I've got another guy card for ya that I actually like! The tree stamp that I used is from Unity that I stamped once on the off white with Close to Cocoa ink, and then again on some Kiwi Kiss patterned paper, cut out the leaf portion, and pop-dotted it. Then I used some cinnamon colored Sparklets from DeNami Design on the bird to give it some zip. The base of the card is Baja Breeze, the other two DP's are from DCWV's Retro stack. Then I computer generated the sentiment and added a tiny button. This is another card that I could see myself using different colors with in order to girly it up!

I hope your weekend was good, I had a really fun Stampin' Up par-tay on Saturday that was great, and we made a couple Halloween treat holders that I'll show you later in the week, and also a Thanksgiving card. Thanks Jan for all of the great SU ideas and to Jaylene for being the hostess with the mostess!!

I appreciate you visiting, I hope this is the start of a great week for you, and take care!

Peace and Luv,

4 comments :

Saskia said...

Beautiful card!

Saskia :)

Carol Dee said...

Great Card. Don't you love being able to customize a label with the computer? You are right this is a very versitle card design. Can't wait to see the fun stuff you made at S.U. party. I am attending on tonight. :) Time to go to work. Have a Wonderful Week, hugs...

PaperCrafty said...

Great card Jeannie!! Love how you personalized it!!

mulberry station said...

What a nice Male Birthday card.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs