Happy Halloween!!!!!

Hi everybody!! Are you excited?? Such a fun day! Yep, this is a picture of me between 6 and 8 somewhere I'm guessing. This was originally a slide I guess you'd call it that my mom gave me that either a neighbor or relative took I suppose. So I took it in and had a picture made from it because all of the other pics of me around this age are all black and white! No giggling about how old I am now!

I'm also sharing with you a couple of things that I made at the last Stampin' Up par-tay that I went to that I thought would be fun to unveil today. First is a candy bag topper. It's made out of a top note die cut, and then we used some of the new Halloween stamps and some ribbon. Really cute!

Second, we made a spooky little candy bar holder. Count Frankie was made using lots of different size punches, and as you can see it holds the candy perfectly!

Both of these were all brought together by Jan, our Stampin' Up demonstrator who puts lots of time into coming up with something new for us to make. Thanks Jan! We also made a Thanksgiving card, but of course you'll have to wait a bit to see that one!

Well I do hope that you have a very fun, safe, and awesome day no matter what it is you choose to do today. Like I've said before, this is my very favorite holiday, and I do intend to enjoy it as much as I possibly can! Take care!

Peace and Luv,





7 comments :

mulberry station said...

The gift bags for halloween are adorable. I wish I had had time to make something fun for the kids. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays too. Cute picture of you! So fun to look back and refresh memories!

Carol Dee said...

Darling little hobo! I love the clothes pin tie clip!!!
(I am also from the B&W photo era, I bet I am older than you though!)*wink*
Cute Halloween projects. Have a fun Halloween today. Happy Haunting and Hugs to my Goulfriend...

Juls said...

great photo! P.S there is a wee something for you over on my Blog!

PaperCrafty said...

How fun Jeannie!! Your pic is too cute!! I love your little treat holders!! Thanks for all your lovely comments!! My birthday is Jan 4th. Happy Halloween!!

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for Nov. 1st. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

Susan (rainy) said...

Oh how cute! Love your hobo look. hehe Both of these Halloween projects are adorable!

Carey said...

These are just adorable. I am here because of the Late Night Stampers.

Carey
aka Roscoe's mommy

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs