Happy Friday! This is a thank you card for a wonderful friend of mine who recently gave me a dragonfly bracelet, for no reason at all. She just said she saw it in a boutique and thought of me. Needless to say I've been wearing it every since and I luv, luv, luv it!! I was inspired to make this card by one that I saw while I was blurfing, except that she used butterflies. Actually, hers was much better than mine, but I feel like my creativeness is a bit off again anyway. I used a piece of DP that I had that looks like vintage memo paper. It even has the tape on it too, as you can see! There's some brown cardstock behind it. The dragonfly stamp is from Inkadinkado, and I used some ColorBox cat's eye inks on them, and distressed the edges with the opposite colors. Then I added some tiny blue rhinestones down the centers. I finished it up by using a piece of grosgrain ribbon to tie it all up. I hope she likes it.

I hope your week went well. I'm very glad it's the weekend, as I'm sure you are! Thanks for coming by, and your comments are always welcome! Take care and have a fabulous weekend!

Peace and Luv,

6 comments :

Carol Dee said...

From another dragonfly fanantic, I must say this card is wonderful. Hmmmm there is a dragonfly stamp I do not have! Loving the bracelet too! Happy weekend, hugs...

Alicia said...

I love this card! I love the colours and the dragonflies. I must admit whenever I see dragonfly things - stamps, papers, brads etc. I always think of you.
Such a sweet bracelet!
Alicia xx

Alicia said...

I love this card! I love the colours and the dragonflies. I must admit whenever I see dragonfly things - stamps, papers, brads etc. I always think of you.
Such a sweet bracelet!
Alicia xx

Juls~ said...

Jeannie! What a sweet gift for her to give you. So cute! And the card you made is awesome ... you know I luv Vintage~

{xoxo} Juls~

Elena said...

Very beautiful bracelet and card! It was so nice that your friend thought of you when she saw it! I love the design of your card!

Jenny Gropp said...

Really love the layout -- and the fact you left blamk space (always a challenge for me!!) totally perfect as a thnak you for the bracelet!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs