Happy Friday! I wanted to play with another one of Mo's Digital Pencil images, and after lots of coloring with SU's Bold Brights markers, this is what I came up with. The DP is from Recollections/Michael's Halloween paper pack, and the ribbon is from Doodlebug Design. Then I added a star and a swirl die cut, with a purple button in the middle. Such a fun little image to play with, although this turned out to be a bigger than usual card, it's about 5" square.

Have an awesome day, thanks so very much for stoppin in, and take care!

Peace and Luv,

12 comments :

Carol Dee said...

ADORABLE, I really like the swirl & button accent. Pretty ribbon, too. Have great weekend. Maybe I can find time to get some stamping done. hugs...

PaperCrafty said...

Adorable card Jeannie!! Love the cute image and great embelli's!!

Alicia said...

Love your Halloween card and love your new-look blog too! My blog is due for a freshen up soon I think.
Alicia xx

Juls~ said...

Hola Jeannie!

Really cute Halloween card! Love the sweet image of the witchie-poo & kitty-kat!

Lisa T said...

Jeannie - Cute card! I love that Mo image. I tried to find it on her website, though, but couldn't. What is the name of it? Thanks!

Kelly Landers said...

Adorable!!

Dawn B. said...

This is super. YOu should come on over and join Mo's challenge for a chance to win a free image of your choice.. I really like the purple button and the swirly star.. Great job.

Sandy Hulsart said...

What a wonderful, fun card. Thanks for joining us on Mo's Challenge blog and we hope to see you again soon.

Elaine L. said...

Very cute! Love the pretty ribbon. Glad you could join us in Mo's challenge this week.

Elaine L. said...

Very cute! Love the pretty ribbon. Glad you could join us in Mo's challenge this week.

Lisa said...

Wow I'm loving this card of yours! I love your vibrant colors and layout! Thanks for joining us at Mo's Challenge this week!

The Wired Angel said...

This is adorable. Thanks for participating in Mo's Challenge this week. We look forward to having you back again.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs