Enough with the boy cards for awhile, ya?!! Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday! Today's challenge is also a color challenge. The colors (or something close to it), are SU's Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, So Saffron and Old Olive. What a great combo! The image I used is from Bee Crafty, and my favorite part of this one is the foot sticking out of the bubbles, so cute! I colored it in with markers, put some pink Stickles on the bubbles and pop-dotted it. The DP is from Paper Pretties, and from there I used a flower punch, some buttons and some ribbons. I do hope that you will join us, and if you need more inspiration, just hop on over to see what the rest of the design team has done today!

Have an awesome Wednesday and I hope today's card gave you your fix of girly for the day! Thanks for coming by, and take care!

Peace and Luv,

12 comments :

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, I love the image from Bee Crafty. Are they grapes in the tub? They almost look real. Really like your sweet flower punch too! Great job on the sketch. Hope you have a Happy Halloween!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Jeannie, what a darling image...I love the pink bubbles and the grapes and stickles...could just jump right in there with your cute little bunny!

Katie Skiff said...

What a cute image!! It is so cute, and you did a great job on the card!! Have a great weekend trick or treating!

Teri said...

Wonderful card! Love the image, and those flowers are fabulous!
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Teri x

Carol Dee said...

ADORABLE, love the purple bubbles.
Great color combination. Fun and Girly. Yeah, the week is 1/2 over.
Hugs...

Rose said...

Really cute card Jeannie! Love that little bunny!

PaperCrafty said...

Adorable card Jeannie!! I just love Fluffy Bunny!! Great job with the coloring & distressing!!

Donna said...

Cute little bunny image and such a beautiful card :) Donna x

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Such a cute card love it!!!

Arlana said...

Jeannie, I love you darling bunny. Those grapes in the tub are so fun. I love the cute die cut flowers and the added button. Thanks so much for alll you do.

Juls said...

gorgeous! such a great image! and I love how you have used the ribbon! Just fab!!

Kelly Landers said...

Jeannie, what a cute card! Love that little pup in the tub!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs