You know that Bon Jovi line - I'm feeling like a Monday, but some day I'll be Saturday night? Well here it is Saturday, and I'm just getting to the Mojo Monday sketch this week! I have to say that I'm pretty frustrated that I can't seem to find enough time to get to the cardmaking that I want to do anymore, so thanks for hanging in there with me if you are here visiting today. This sketch was fun to work with and the papers are from Close to My Heart, the Grace collection, with some SU Creamy Caramel cardstock. It's probably a big no-no to combine these two companies papers together, but it's my money, and I use what I like, so there! I just have to say that I don't agree with all of the rules that Stampin' Up is coming up with lately for my demonstrator friends, it's just not right. Anyway....the stamps are from the Unity August set and then the big scallops were made using punched out circles. Then I added some ribbon and rhinestones, and that's it.

Last nite we had a surprise birthday party for one of my cardmaker group friends, and we had a ball! She was so surprised, and we laughed a lot!

Did anybody watch the new Grey's? How about Eastwick and Flash Forward? I'm such a tv junkie!!

This morning I went for a mani-pedi, and I had asked the gals there to paint a dragonfly on my toes last time and they couldn't figure out how to do it. Well they had been practicing and today they were ready for me! So like it or not, here's a pic of my big toe....hehehehe!!

Have an awesome weekend, take care, and thanks so much for visiting with me for awhile!

Peace and Luv,

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

OMG ... I LOE the toenail art! If I did not have such yucky toenails I would take this photo to a saloon and get one done! But it is getting pretty cool here. High of 60 the next few days, so shoes are a must (have to wear closed toe leather shoes for work anyway.)

Well shoot, I mix paper and stamps from misc. sorces all the time.

I am trying to kick the T.V.habit! There are still a few shows I do not want to miss, but for the most part I would rater spend time crafting or playing with grandson :) No television last night as we had company that stayed until Late!

Enjoy your Sunday, hugs...

Juls~ said...

Cool Peddie, Jeannie! They did a GREAT job -- looks exactly like a dragonfly :)

I had one fly across my swimming pool while cleaning it tonite.

{xoxo} Juls~

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs