What's the buzz? Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday! This card is for Sketch #14 and the sponsor of the winning card this week is Digi Shack! They have some really, really super cute stuff, including this little honey bear! Isn't he the cutest? I colored him in, of course, with markers, and then cut him out with a circle nestie. I also put some rhinestones in the centers of the flowers. The ribbon behind it has stitching on both sides, and so I pulled on one side of it to gather it up around it. That wasn't the hard part - getting it all glued down to stay put was! The DP's are from SU's Raspberry Tart set. Then I added some thin green ribbon, with a little sheer ribbon too, and a silver bee charm - that's my favorite part! So what do you think about joining in on the fun this week?! Head on over to check out what the rest of the Design Team has done, cuz if I didn't inspire you, they surely will! I luv working with these gals!

I hope your 9-9-09 day is as sweet as can be!!

Peace and Luv,

9 comments :

Juls said...

this is just gorgeous!! such a cute image and I love the colours you have usd and how you have used the ribbon!! fab card!

Carol Dee said...

I think the bee charm is the perfect accent for an alrady GREAT card. How cute is that bear? Love the ruffled ribbon, looks like it could have be a real PAIN to get it to stay in place. Worth it in the end. Keep 'em coming :) hugs...

mulberry station said...

What a darling bear image. Your color combo is so perfect. The ribbon around the circle is really a fun idea. Have a great weeK!

PaperCrafty said...

Jeannie this turned out too cute!! I love the sweet image and the ribbon border is awesome!

Rose said...

I love what you did with the little bear Jeannie! The border you used around him is so awesome! Great idea!

Arlana said...

Jeannie, What a darling bear image. Didnt realize it would be that cute till you did it. So fun!!! I love the ribbon around the circle.

sweetbloominscraps said...

What a cute Bear card! You really made it come alive! Nice Job!

Liz Weber said...

Hiya Jeannie, your card is wonderfully whimsical and so so cute - love the fresh colour scheme and that image is beautifully coloured! TFS!

Alicia said...

Beautiful cards as always Jeannie. I love the green-ribbon border.
Alicia xx

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs