Pucker Up - It's Sweet Sketch Wednesday #13! As you can see, there's another great sketch to work with, and since there's a sponsor this week, I decided to do 2 cards using the same sketch. The first is using a House Mouse stamp. Lots of coloring on this one! The base cardstock is a lighter green that I have a bunch of, with some of SU's Wild Wasabi. The DP's are from Sassafras. Then I just added some Close to My Heart flowers with a rhinestone in the center of it and some brown twine.

Second is a new digital image from Inktegrity. Since it's a bug, of course I had to get it! I've actually got several now, surprisingly! The DP is from Sassafras, that I paper pieced the bug with. The cardstocks are SU's Riding Hood Red and Pretty in Pink. I added some pink ric-rac, some of the same Close to My Heart flowers with a pearl in the center and some red twine. There are also some red heart rhinestones in the centers of the tires.

The Design Team always comes up with some great ideas with these sketches you're sure to be inspired by, so do check them out, and since there's 3 of us that drive beetles, you're going to see this image again! Join us!!!

I hope you have a very Sweet Sketch Wednesday, and take care!

Peace and Luv,

12 comments :

Kelly Landers said...

Oh!! This is so cute!!

mulberry station said...

Your card turned out so cute. I was telling Arlana I loved your pucker up card. It just really makes me smile! Your lovebug card is darling too!

Rose said...

Love your cards Jeannie! Your work is always so fresh and cheerful!

PaperCrafty said...

Adorable cards Jeannie!! I love the Lemon & lime HS image and your Love Bug is too cute! Great job on your cards!!

Lisa T said...

Cute cards!!

Teri said...

BOTH these cards are just soooo lovely!
Yeay to sponsors!!
Hugs,
Teri x

Arlana said...

Jeannie, You love bug cards is so adorable. I think we kind of had the same thing in mind. But yours is so sweet. Your pucker up card is so adorable too.

Juls said...

love both of these cards!! Love the citris colours of your 1st card and such a fun image!!

Great to see 2 very different bugs in the second card!! and of course I love red! so it a big hit for me!!

Carol Dee said...

I have a shoebox full of house mouse stamps, time to dig them out and play! Love those cute pucked up mice.

Your love bug is Pretty Darn Cute. The paper peicing makes it ADORABLE.

Happy Hump Day, the week is 1/2 over = YEAH! hugs...

Liz Weber said...

Hi Jeannie, I think your cards are always so adorable and colourful. Love what you did with the very cute ladybug image and the colours are very striking! That pucker up card is so clever and fun - great work with the sketch!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Your pucker up card really made me smile....

Your love bug card is so cute too! Love the flowers that you and Arlana added!!!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Oh, your new blog paper is way cute too!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs