Picture day and loooonnnnnnggg post warning!! First of all I'm going to show you the cards that we learned how to make at our Stampin' up par-tay Saturday that our faboulous demonstrator Jan came up with!! This first one was made out of a brown paper lunch bag! We used the new plastic cups that they have, and it was so much fun to make, and of course you know I had to get some of these!



Next was a beautiful card with some gorgeous pinks and blues and greens, and this stamped flower was fun to learn too!
Then, the 3rd card was made with these beautiful butterflies, and pearls and a scallop border punch and more awesome papers! We are always amazed and happy with the things that Jan comes up with. Brenda was the hostess with the mostess, and there was lots of food and fun for everyone!

After the party, and since we were all there already, we had our card swap. If you remember, the card that I posted yesterday was the one that I made for them, and so here is a pic of the cards that I received. Such talented ladies I'm dealing with here!!!

So here are some of these talented ladies that I speak of from this morning at breakfast before we went to the scrapbook shopping convention. Aren't they gorgeous?!!


So next here, are some pics from the resort that this shopping extravaganza was at. I luv doorways and walkways, and arches, and this path I thought was amazing.

There were also a couple of fountains that I thought were pretty too....



So last, and certainly not least...Neal's daughter Vanessa's 10th birthday was Thursday. She doesn't really like cake of any kind, but LUV's ice cream sandwiches. So I stacked a bunch of them up, and used whipped topping for the frosting. Then I just sliced some fresh strawberries up and put them around it. Her favorite color is orange, so I got some icing and put a big V in the middle of it. I thought this was a great picture, and I think she liked it!! ;)

So that was my weekend and I'm just glad I remembered to finally bring my camera along and take some pictures.....Whew I'm tired!!




Peace and much Luv!!!

5 comments :

Alicia said...

OOh Jeannie, thanks for sharing so many great photographs. First of all I love the cards you made at your party. Very colourful and creative! LOVE the photo of the doorways! How spectacular...would love to see it in real life! And lastly love the photo of Vanessa's 10th Birthday! She looks very happy with your cake.
Hope you get some rest!
Alicia xx

Carol Dee said...

I am so glad you took your camera with you. it was almost as good as being there! Love the cards you all mad and the swap cards. Cool photos of the arches and fountians. WOW is Vannesa growing up! She is a very pretty girl (I think she likes her cake!) :) Have a wonderful week, hugs..

Juls~ said...

Hola, Jeannie! WOW! Looks like you all were having a majorly blast! What a great group of ladies. The cards are all great and the butterfly card is sooo pretty. And the photos you took of the archways & fountains are truly beautiful.

Vanessa is a doll-baby! Love the ice cream b'day cake you made for her! She looks so happy!

{xoxo} Juls~

Elena said...

So glad you had great time! The cards are fantastic! Thank you for sharing all of the pictures!

Stephanie said...

holy smokes - I love that little cup card holding the M&Ms....I want one!!! :)

Love the ice cream sandwich cake - hmmm...I think I want one of those too!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs