Need I say more? Well I had lots of inspiration for today's creation. First of all, the sketch is from Tuesday Morning Sketches and the challenge was to make a card to fit a business size envelope, but Melissa did say that she wanted to "see someone re-proportion this size to be a standard size card", so here ya go. Second, the sponsor for her challenge is My Grafico, which is where I recently got this vacuum digital image, and who is also having a challenge to win some of their cool stuff. Thirdly, I got this image because of Stephanie at Papercrafter Thoughts, who I CASED because when I saw hers it immediately cracked me up! Now that I've come full circle, I'll tell you that the main base of this card is a striped textured piece of Bazzil cardstock, which I also used for the center that was cut out with a circle nestie. The DP is from DCWV's LaCreme stack, and then the other two cardstocks are SU's Tempting Turquoise and Only Orange. I added some rhinestones, tied a button on with some black floss and also pop-dotted the image. It's kinda vintage, and in hindsight I'd probably make the vacuum a little bit bigger next time, but I hope you like it.

I hope your Tuesday was a good one, thanks for stopping by, I appreciate your comments and please take care!

Peace and Luv,

9 comments :

Martha said...

I love this card! great job ;)
thanks for joining us at MyGrafico ;)

Melissa Craig said...

Great card! I love how it came out being resized to a standard size card - and it's landscape! Very nicely done.

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.... and MyGrafico.

Alicia said...

Love your card Jeannie - very cute and funny! Also love your pedicure from a few posts ago. Lovely job they did!
Alicia xx

Carol Dee said...

LOL, as it lifted my spirts- because today really did suck!
Well it started off badly, some little twerp intered my bus overnight and took, of all things, the 1st aid kit. In which all important papers are kept. What a mess to get duplicates made. SIGH. So Thanks for the laugh, love 'ya, hugs...

PaperCrafty said...

Adorable card Jeannie!! I love the little vacuum is too cute!! Thanks for playing along with us at TMS!!

Jennifer said...

GREAT Card! Thanks for participating in the weekly challenge!

Stephanie said...

Jeannie - this is sooooo AWESOME!! Love the vacuum with this week's sketch :) and thanks so much for you sweet comments and link back to my card! Off to check out more of your blog :)

Elena said...

I love this card! Really love this image and fun sentiment! You are so creative!

Jenny Gropp said...

lol -- love the humor!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs