Hi there and Happy Thursday to you! Today's card is the result of spending too much time checking out other people's blogs! I've taken a little bit of learning different things from different places and put them altogether in one card. I recently got this stamp, from Paula Best, that I luv and decided to color it in with SU's Rich Regals markers. I haven't done a shaped card in a long time, and after lots of cutting, adding some flowers and rhinestones, and then a ribbon with a button, this is my creation for this evening. The DP is from SU's Thoroughly Modern set, and the cardstocks are also from the Rich Regals set. It's something a little bit different for me, and I hope you like it.

All day long I sure thought today was Friday. That comes from too much anticipation of a 3 day weekend I suppose. I do plan on getting some creating done, as well as some special orders. It'll be a good time to get caught up a little bit, and I hope that I can stay focused.

Thanks for visiting, I hope your week has gone along well, and that you have a great weekend too. Take care!

Peace and Luv,

7 comments :

Teri said...

WOW!! What a fantastic card!!
Have a great crafting day!
Hugs,
Teri x

Juls said...

just gorgeous!! Love the colours! and the shape of the card and the collage feel you have created..again you have come up with another fab sentiment!! always admire your cards!

Alicia said...

Jeannie this is just adorable! I love this card. I have never seen a star-shaped card before. Fantastic joba dn love the colours!Enjoy your three-day weekend.
Alicia xx

Alicia said...

Jeannie this is just adorable! I love this card. I have never seen a star-shaped card before. Fantastic joba dn love the colours!Enjoy your three-day weekend.
Alicia xx

Carol Dee said...

Okay now it is Friday (TGIF) hope your day goes well and your weekend is enjoyable. Today's card is WOW ! Looks like more work than I put into cards. Cool results. Hugs...

shawn said...

WOW!! I love the card.. very nice!! have fun this weekend...

mulberry station said...

What a cleaver card. I love the design and bright cheery color combo.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs