Hi!!! It's Sunday evening, and I never have enough birthday cards, so here is a birthday bunny digital from Bee Crafty. The base cardstock is from Bazzil, along with some SU Crushed Curry and Baja Breeze. The DP is from DCWV's Green Stack. I colored him in with markers, added a dark brown and blue polka dot ribbon and a button. This is a layout I've used before, and that's quick and easy. He is also pop-dotted. With the blues and browns, I think this one could possibly be for a guy? Maybe?

I hope your weekend continues to be a good one. Thanks for visiting!!

Peace and Luv,

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Adorable bunny, I like the balloon tied to his ear! The blue and brown color combo is great. Good for anyone. Happy Labor Day, hugs...

shawn said...

You might have inspired me to make some cards up.. I got my load the other day from SU with the Big Shot.. Yes, I finally broke down and got one.. Love the cards you have been making!!!

PaperCrafty said...

Darling card Jeannie!! Love the sweet image and how you used the top note as a layer.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs