Hey there and Happy Monday! Today I'm actually doing the Mojo Monday Sketch on a Monday, how about that?! The stamp is from Unity's September kit, colored in and then I used some Stickles for the curls of steam. The papers are all from Close to My Heart's Twitterpated collection, and then I pop-dotted the sentiment and added a ribbon. Not too bad I guess. Fun colors anyway. Since the sketch is obviously supposed to be made with a bigger square card, I did have to change my card a little bit in order to made everything fit.

I'm so glad you stopped in to visit today, and I appreciate your comments very much. Take care!

Peace and Luv,

6 comments :

kay said...

I'm so perked up with this card! Love the colors you used! Thanks for sharing!

scrapperjulia said...

Very cute card! Love the papers and colors, great card!

Elena said...

This card is gorgeous! Love the sparkles you added!

Carol Dee said...

Mmmm, now I want a cup of coffee!
Pretty ribbon and papers, as always, have a good week, hugs...

Andrea M said...

Gorgeous card! Such a beautiful card :)

Denise Clark said...

Wonderful card! Love the sentiment! Too cute! Great colors! Soothing!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs