Hey there and Happy Labor Day! It's another Mojo Monday challenge, #103. This image, like yesterday's, is from Bee Crafty and it is a digital download that I paper pieced with the DP from Basic Grey. The cardstocks are from SU, Garden Green and Pixie Pink. I did some distressing on some pieces, colored in the rest of the image, added a rhinestone to the center of the flower, and then added a ribbon. Just another simple birthday card!

It's been great having off for 3 days, and I did accomplish some of the things I wanted to. Thanks for checking in, I hope your weekend was good, and take care!

Peace and Luv,

7 comments :

PaperCrafty said...

Darling card Jeannie!! I just love Merrigan's designs over at Bee Crafty. Too cute!!

Debbie said...

Jeannie- all I can say is ADORABLE! I"m going to have to check out Bee Crafty. Cute Image. Love your colors!

Saskia said...

Beautiful, bright card!!!

Saskia :)

Carol Dee said...

Sweet and cheerful birthday card, I did not get done what I needed. Thankfully this is short work week! hugs...

Deanne K said...

What a cutie! Great job!

Sue Lelli said...

So adorable! Makes me want a drink in a coconut, too!

Andrea M said...

Fantastic card! I've been by your blog several times now and, Wow! You do good work, girl!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs