Hello BOO-tiful and Happy Twisted Thursday! At Shirley's 2 Girls the twist to go along with the sketch is to use the word BOO somewhere on the card. Well to start off with, this cutie of a stamp is from none other than the Girls, and so what I did was stamp it once in black, and then once in orange. I punched out the center, and then pop-dotted the orange one on top of the black one. I colored her face in, gave her some red lipstick, and then gave her some diamond earrings. Then I used a medium size scallop round punch on the main image, and orange ink around the outside of it. All of the papers, besides the white and black cardstock, are from Michael's/Recollections Halloween stack. The polka dot scalloped octagon is a nestie. I'm disappointed that you can't see the ribbon slide very well. It's black with rhinestones all around it, and I got a bunch of these in different shapes at the convention I went to on Sunday...luv them! Then I just used a scrap of purple ribbon to tie it up. I think she turned out pretty cute, and I warned you that Halloween was my favorite holiday, so I hope you're not getting tired of it already! Shirley's 2 Girls sure do get you in the mood for it with all of their great new Halloween stamps, so go to their What's New page to see what I'm talking about!

Happy Friday-Eve, thanks for keeping in touch and take care!

Peace and Luv,

11 comments :

Shirleys2Girls said...

JEANNIE...i just went blurfing & saw this...i LOVE this!!! the DP...the colors...and of course the little spookie of mrs. frankie....LOL
super job girl! DEIDRE & KRISTINE

Carol Dee said...

Love the redhead! Such fun papers, too! hugs

sweetbloominscraps said...

She sure made me smile! Love all your details and the colors! I love Halloween too! Will never get tired of the Halloween cards! Thanks for sharing!

mulberry station said...

This is jsut too cute. Darling card, Jeannie! She really makes me smile.

Elena said...

Adorable card, Jeannie! Love this fun sentiment!

Debbie said...

Jeannie - ADORABLE! Love everything! You are so talented and thanks for playing with us over at shirleys2girls Twisted Thursday.

Karolyn Loncon said...

Sooo fun! Frankie's bridge looks GOOOJUS!! Love the fabulous DP that you used, too! Thanks for playing, Jeannie! You know I love your stuff, girlie!

Justine said...

This is Fantastic Jeannie, I absolutely love it. The paper is yummo, sure wish I could run down to Michaels to grab a stack!! Anyhow, great job and I am so glad you play with us each week, thank you

Jaspere said...

This is fabulous. Love that sentiment and that paper...oh my!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super fantastic! What a great creation... so glad you played with us!

Juls~ said...

She is too cute & I'm probably gonna look just like her when I get *older* ;)

Really love the layout and colors!

{xoxo} Juls~

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs