Happy Twisted Thursday! It's another Halloween challenge, but that's ok with me, it's my favorite holiday! The cute stamp I used is from Shirley's 2 Girls called Domino's Hugs. They have another great challenge, and the twist this week is to use any Halloween embellishment. I just picked up these Halloween brads from Michael's, along with this paper, and the gorgeous orange ribbon is also from Shirley's 2 Girls. My favorite embellishment to use on any card, for any holiday, is ribbon. I have lots of it, and never seem to get enough!

I hope you like what I've cooked up for ya today, and that your week is going along good. It's Friday-Eve, and that's always a good thing!! Take care and thanks for visiting!

Peace and Luv,

11 comments :

Shirleys2Girls said...

luv it! the harlequin background is just fantastic ...sweet buttons
thnx for playing along this week...DEIDRE

Carol Dee said...

Another fun and differant halloween card. LOVE those brads!

Saskia said...

Great card! Oooh... that image is soooo adorable!!!

Enjoy your weekend!!

Saskia :)

fabricbutterfly said...

Really great halloween card, just adorable and I love the BG paper, also, so cool!!!!

Karolyn Loncon said...

Fabulous, Jeannie!! Love those darling little brads, and you've rocked one of my most favorite S2G images. Thanks so much for playing with us - you are DA BOMB!!

thescrapmaster said...

Aw, how sweet!!!
Hugs,
Samantha
SP Color Combos Creator -Come Play at SPCC!
http://spcolorcombos.blogspot.com

Juls~ said...

Hiya Jeannie!

I love this Halloween Card! It's *BOO-DE-LICIOUS*!!

Your bestest friend in Texas :D

Juls~

Debbie said...

Jeannie - WOW - I love your work! This is one of my fav S2G stamps. Love how you made it so Halloween! The ribbon and brads are just the perfect touches! Thanks for playing with us over at shirleys2days Twisted Thursday!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Magnificent! Love your take on the challenge! Jeannie this could not be more perfect!!

Justine said...

How much fun, love the fun brads that you paired with this image

Tink said...

LOVE your card! I have to get more S2G stamps! I only have the one Cat set..

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs