Happy Tuesday! This card is for Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch #10. The image is from Pink Petticoat, that I colored and put some Prisma glitter on the frosting. The DP's are from DCWV's Garden Stack. Hard to see, but the striped paper has sparkles in it too. Some of the cardstock is SU's Almost Amethyst, along with some light blue and white. The flower is a scallop circle that I punched holes in and then cut down to the center to make petals, then there are 2 of the Michael's wedding flowers, and a rhinestone in the center. The organdy ribbon is from Joann's. Then I just added a few rhinestones. Purple is my favorite color, so I'm not sure why I hardly use it. I also really like purple and blue together, and I hope you like it too. Just another simple birthday card again - sorry to be so lame and I hope the rest of the week I'll be able to bring you something better!

Thanks for visiting and take care!

Peace and Luv,

5 comments :

Juls~ said...

Jeannie!

The birthday cake stand is so simple yet chic! Really darling! Hope you are doing great!!!

{xoxo} Juls~

Melissa Craig said...

Great image and you did a beautiful job with the sketch. Your card is lovely.

Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Carol Dee said...

Pretty card. I like the big flower. Neat way to jazz up the scallop circle punch! It is Wed. the week is 1/2 over, YEAH! Hugs..

PaperCrafty said...

Very cute Jeannie!! I love the colors and the bit of frosting!!

pezadoodle said...

this is really cute! thanks for playing along!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs