Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday! Well Sketch 17 was again a really fun sketch to work with, and thankfully I took a picture of this before Neal decided to splash some of his pop on it!! Men!! Anway, the papers I used are all from Close to My Heart, the Sweet Home collection. The stamps are from Unity's September kit, and then I added some navy buttons with some wine colored twine. The ribbon is actually wine colored also, even though it doesn't look that way. I colored the image in with markers, added some Stickles and more Prisma Glitter on top of that, and then pop-dotted it. Of course the rest of the Design Team will amaze you with how this sketch inspired them, and so do join us today, we'd luv to have you join in on this sweet fun!

Thanks for visiting and for all of your great comments!

Peace and Luv,

11 comments :

Carol Dee said...

You are on a roll. Love the dandilion puff for a wish. Great Birthday card. Fun layout. IF I ever get organized I might actually get around to playing along :) Have a good day. hugs..

mulberry station said...

Very cute card Jeannie. I love the saying you have used...makes a really fun Birthday card. Great job.

Teri said...

Wow girl! This is really beautiful - love all the different elements you have used here!
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Teri x

Arlana said...

Jeannie, I love your card this week . It has such fun colors and the flower stamp is just so SWEET!!! Love all you added embellies.You rocked my sketch!!!
Thanks for being part of this fablous team!!!

Lisa T said...

Very beautiful! Gorgeous paper.

Rose said...

Very pretty Jeannie! The rich blue and yellow/gold make a stunning combination! Awesome!

Saskia said...

Beautiful card!!!

Saskia :)

Stephanie said...

oooo - love these papers...remind me of a Vera Bradley purse!! so pretty & so glad you got the photo before the spill :)

sweetbloominscraps said...

Jeannie, I love the blues and yellow on your card. The saying is fantastic and I love the lacey look of your card. Nicely put together!

PaperCrafty said...

Lovely card Jeannie!! I love the image and the blue & yellow color combo is perfect!! Great job with the sketch!!

fabricbutterfly said...

OK this it one of the cutest things I've seen, and I LOVE blue and yellow as a color combo, thanks so much for the inspiration on a great sketch!!!!!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs