Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday! Today's sponsor of this challenge is The Cutting Cafe and that is where I got this fun Halloween ghost word art! I printed it out on some DP from Memory Boutique, then I printed it out again on some white paper and cut out the ghosts and then I pop-dotted them on top. I used a border punch with plain black cardstock and put that behind it. Then the black and white stripes and polka dots DP is from DCWV's All Dressed Up stack. The cardstocks are SU's Perfect Plum and More Mustard. I put some major bling on this one with 2 full strips of clear rhinestones, then I happened to find a purple brad and put some of the orange cardstock behind it that I punched out with a small circle punch. The ribbon is from Doodlebug Designs. Sheesh, that was a lot to say! It was all worth it in the end, and I'm real happy with the results. You should really check out what the rest of the design team has come up with this week and join in on the challenge today to win some extra special stuff from The Cutting Cafe!

Take Care and thanks for visiting!!

Peace and Luv,

13 comments :

Kelly Landers said...

This is so bright and cheery! I love the contrasting colors!

Carol Dee said...

JEANNIE
I like ALL your cards, but I LOVE this one. The layout, the colors and the BOO! Are fantastic :) Great Job! I bet it is even better
IRL, hugs...

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, your card is adorable. What a fun halloween card! Great job!

Rose said...

Love what you did with the sketch and Cutting Cafe images! Super card!

PaperCrafty said...

Adorable card Jeannie!! I love how you used the image with the fun B&W combo with a splash of purple!! Great job!!

Teri said...

Wonderful card - love the ribbon!
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Teri x

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Great card!!!

Arlana said...

Jeannie I just love how you used the boo images. Such a sweet halloween card. That purple ribbon just top it off.

sweetbloominscraps said...

I love what you and Arlana did with the Boo Image....shows your creativity!!! Love your colors...more mustard and perfect plum with the black. It really did turn out fantastic. Thanks for sharing!

fabricbutterfly said...

Cute card!!!

and no you didn't

shawn said...

oh this is just so cute!! I really love this...

Juls~ said...

Hi Jeannie! How do you come up with all these ideas!? It took me a week to figure out an easy-schmeezy placecard! And I'm still thinking about adding more to it!

Love the festive Halloween motif!!!

Juls~

Juls~ said...

p.s. I'm jell-o {jealous} of your ImageChef picture! Don't you LOVE your coffee in the morning?!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs