Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday! The sponsor of today's challenge is Dustin Pike! If you aren't familiar with his stuff, you should really check out his blog to see the things he comes up with. He also has freebies, so it's always worth the visit. Well this hoppy little Dustin Pike froggie is already in the mail to a special someone, and he sure was fun to put together. He's all colored in with markers and pop-dotted. The cardstocks are SU's Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss and Brilliant Blue that I used a scallop border punch on. The DP's are also SU, the Kiwi Kiss designer pattern pack. The flowers are from Close to My Heart, the buttons are SU and the ribbon is Michael's. Do you see the dragonfly on the ribbon? It took me awhile to get this bow just right, so that you could see it! As always you should join us this week to show what your idea is for this sketch. The rest of the Design Team is sure to inspire you, so head on over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday now to check them all out!

Thanks so much for visiting and take care!

Peace and Luv,

10 comments :

Rose said...

Love your frog! These images are so much fun! Super work!

mulberry station said...

Love your card Jeannie, and the images is really cute.

Teri said...

Great job with the colour-matching!
Aren't these images so cute?!?
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Teri x

PaperCrafty said...

Jeannie, your Froggy card is wonderful!! Love the colors and embeli's!!

Arlana said...

Love your card Jeannie, and that frog is really cute. That was one of the images I almost used. You card remindes me of the colors of my bedrooom when I was a teanager. Love those colors. Tanks for making such a sweet card!!!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Love your Hoppy Frog and the bright blue and green. What a fun image!

Juls~ said...

Jeannie, Jeannie, Jeannie :D !!!

I said that while I was looking at your post and started smiling! How charming & adorable is that card?! The green & blue is so CUTE! And I love how you do the flowers with buttons. That little floral paper is sweet as can be!

And let me ask you, exactly how MANY friends do you have because you are cranking out beacoups {tons} of darling cards! They are all so cute, I'd be tempted to keep them to myself!!!

Do you have a pin-up board or inspiration board in your office? I used a ceiling tile, covered it with natural muslin and glued it along the outside edges {so no seams show}. Then, applied gimp all the way around. I just posted about that board last nite and thought, Hey! This would be cute to put all of Jeannie's works of art on!

Carol Dee said...

I love the Dustin Pike digis. I looked right away to see if there was a dragonfly, YEP :)
Juls has the right idea, I already have a board in my craft room just for my Jeannie cards, hugs..

Kelly Landers said...

I love these colors Jeannie! Very cute card as always!!

Elena said...

Wonderful card! This froggy is so cute! Love the pretty flowers on the card too!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs