Happy Saturday y'all!! I found a new challenge blog, called Dare you to Digi Stamp, and they have Friday challenges. Since I've got just a few digital stamps (that's supposed to be funny), I figured I could easily join in on this challenge. It was a fun layout to work with too. The digital image I chose to use is from Pink Petticoat, and I'm making this card for my Chemo Angel. As some of you may know I'm a Card Angel for the Chemo Angels program. Well my gal is graduating!! I'm so happy to hear the good news for her and her family! So this card will be for her, along with a little gift to celebrate. The papers are from the Making Memories Vintage Hip collection. The image is colored in and I added some glitter to all of the flowers. It's a fun and sparkly card, and I hope she likes it.

I hope you're having a fun weekend, and I appreciate you stopping in to visit. I've got some cardmaking challenge catching up to do this weekend, so be sure to come on back and visit tomorrow! Take care!

Peace and Luv,

9 comments :

Carol Dee said...

SWEET !!! She is going to love this. I am also pleased to hear her good news. She was lucky to have you as her Chemo Angel :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend.hugs...

Saskia said...

Oooh... lovely vright colours on this cute card!!!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Alicia said...

I wondered where you had got to Jeannie...you are such a regular blogger. Something I just can't keep up with! Love your card for your Chemo Angel. What an achievement! Send on my congrats too.
Alicia xx

Juls said...

fab card!! Love the image!! the sparkly flowers are just gorgeous!!

PaperCrafty said...

Super cute card Jeannie!!

Sandra said...

Wow Jeannie, your card is fabulous and I am convinced that your gal will love it!! Thanks for joining in with us on Dare U 2 Digi Stamp and hopefully see you at the next challenge.
Sandra x

Chris said...

Fantastic card Jeannie and I love your PP image! Superb colouring and papers too. I'm so glad that this card is going to someone so special and I'm sure she'll love it. Thanks for joining us at DU this time. Chris :)

Donna said...

Fantastic card Jeannie, you've done a smashing job with this weeks sketch, great choice of digi image and colour combination! Thanks for joining in the fun at DU2DS this week :) Donna x

Larissa said...

Gorgeous card Jeannie! The image is really lovely! Thanks for joining us at DU2DS.
Hugs,
Larissa

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs