Happy Saturday! Today at 365 Cards:Day 189 is Charming. It's as simple as it sounds - add a charm to you card. The stamps I used are from Unity, the DP's are from Basic Grey's Lemonade Paper Pad and the cardstock is SU's Pretty in Pink, with some lite green and white. Then I used a Prisma flower, with a Close to My Heart flower and leaves. I added a pink bow, a pretty little pink and silver dragonfly charm, and then some silver beads all around to match.

I hope your Saturday is going good so far. I appreciate you visiting, and your comments always Make me so Happy!!

Take care!

Peace and Luv,

12 comments :

Carol Dee said...

How Charming! I LOVE the dragonfly charm !!! Of Course :) The paper is terrific, it is a great color combination and pretty print. You gotta love Basic Grey paper. Enjoy the rest of your long weekend. hugs...

Sherry said...

Jeannie, This card is fabulous and you combined two of my favorite things, Unity and BasicGrey. Nice to see you here again.

Cardcrazy said...

A very eye-catching card! I love it! !!Pam

Carolyn V said...

That card makes me happy! Those papers are beyond delish, and so is that flower! Delightful.

Shelia said...

This is wonderful. Your picture looks like you are a bubbly person. Your card is too

PaperCrafty said...

Great card Jeannie!! I love the the Happy colors and great layout!

Scrapaddict said...

Love all your bright, cheery cards and this is not exception. Great take on the challenge.

TesaB said...

GORGEOUS!!!

Arlana said...

Such a bright and cherry card. love it!!!

Pam said...

Really beautiful, Jeannie, you have done an amazing job with this card. And of course, you've added a dragonfly charm, which is a wonderful touch ;)

Juls said...

this card makes me happy!! love the gorgeous colours such a bright cheerful card!

Juls~ said...

Hi Jeannie!

Love the way you put these papers together -- too cute! That petit floral is soooo sweet! Also think the You Make Me Happy stamp is really cool - like the layout!

{xoxo} Juls~

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs