Happy Monday! I had some fun with bunches of different patterned papers tonite. All Stampin' Up, some from the Thoroughly Modern set, and some from the Bella Rose set. The pretty cardstock is Tempting Turquoise, and the fun stamps are from Unity, the August kit. I used 3 different sizes of circle nesties, a scallop circle punch, markers, some Prisma glitter, pop-dots, sheer ribbon, and 3 rhinestones for the bling that I think it always needs. This card is for Mojo Monday's Sketch 104.

I hope your Monday was good, mine was fine, but I swear it could have been a full moon today with some of the weird stuff that happened! Crazy!! Well, it's time for me to get some rest , I sure am tired! I appreciate you visiting, always enjoy your comments, and hope that your week is getting off to a great start!

Peace and Luv,

7 comments :

Juls said...

gorgeous!! those cupcakes look yumm!!

Carole'Anne said...

Hello
this is my first visit to your blog.
I really like your card, that you created for Mojo Monday.
Very nice use of patterned paper. I really like the colouring you did as well.
thanks for sharing
from
Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway

PaperCrafty said...

Super cute Jeannie!! Love the cupcakes!!

Carol Dee said...

Pretty card love all the papers used. I am so ready to make some fun and bright cards. I just made 6 Sympathy cards sunday. Thinking I would have some on hand. I just sent the last one out this morning to a co-worker who's husband passed on early today. Much too young. SAD. SO I am loving the cheerful card today. TFS and have smoother sailing the rest of this week, hugs..

Patti said...

This is adorable! You did a great job combining all the different papers! Love your color combo!

Christina said...

Love the turq. with the reds and browns. The image looks too awesome!

Andrea M said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colors - the blue is fantastic :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs