Ghouls just wanna have fu-un!!! Hey there and Happy Saturday! This card is for my card swap today, and I just finished 12 of these babies, why I wait til the last minute I don't know! The image, inside and out, are from Pink Petticoat. I used some white chalk on it, and that's about it. They are from a new set that she just released called Spooky Doodlies. The base cardstock is a ream that I got from a paper supply house called Sunflower, and then I used some SU Perfect Plum with it. I was going to make the Boo card I made the other day but didn't have enough of that paper, so this layout is similar to it. The DP's are from DCWV's LaCreme stack. The ribbons and rhinestones are all Michael's, and then the main image is pop-dotted. Hope they like it!

Well I've got to get on the road, we're having a Stampin' Up cardmaking party before the card swap, so I will have a fun filled afternoon with the gals. Tomorrow we're going to a scrapbook convention, after we meet for breakfast, so I'm looking forward to finding even more new goodies to work with.

I hope your weekend is going along good. Thanks for visiting, and take care!

Peace and Luv,

4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

FUN...love the Happy Halloween font inside and out. Hope to see some of what you swap for! Have a fun weekend. hugs...

Alicia said...

Hi Jeannie, love your halloween cards. Have fun with your stampin' events. You should have a ball!
Alicia xx

PaperCrafty said...

Too cute Jeannie!! I love the little bow on the skull and the sentiment is so fun!!

Juls~ said...

Jeannie! That's an awesome font - so cool. Love this Halloween card too! How do you do it?

LUV IT!!

{xoxo} Juls~

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs