A pocket full of posies for you! This card is for 365 Cards:Day 176 Super Sketchy Sunday. The stamps are all Unity, the July kit. The papers are all SU; Parisian Breeze DP and the cardstocks are Rose Red, Bashful Blue and Chocolate Chip. I used markers and some ColorBox chalks, 2 small red brads, 4 rhinestones and some white twine. The heart is a sizzlit die cut and it's pop-dotted. A fun and funky little card for ya here today!

I'm watching some pre-season Packer football right now, and they look good. I'm glad football is back, and I'm ready for the regular season. I do have to address the fact that I'm disappointed about Brett's signing with Minnesota, but I hope he's doing what's best for him right now. It's just hard to not see him in the green and gold.

I hope your weekend is going along good, we're just hanging out for the rest of the day and nite and relaxing before another work week starts again. Thanks for coming by and your great comments and take care of yourself!

Peace and Luv,

15 comments :

Tasia D. said...

How CUTE is this?! I love it!! You did an awesome job on this sketch!!!

SmilynStef said...

♥ ♥ ♥ this ... the pocket works so perfectly with the sketch and I love those colors.

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Fabulous card. Love the bright colours. Great take on the sketch.

Carol Dee said...

I like all your cards, but this one I LOVE !!!

My DH is a Packer fan from WAY back. I don't follow any sports, I swear the football season just gets longer every year.

Enjoy a peaceful evening before returning to work week. Hugs...

~amy~ said...

Jeannie! LOVE your take on today's sketch!!! It is absolutely a-dorable!!!! All your football lingo cracks me up...hanging my head...I don't know anything about the sport...but I do understand your card...it is magnificent!!!!

PaperCrafty said...

Adorable card Jeannie!! Love the little pocket.

STAMPING SAM said...

What a very sweet card! Awesome colors and design. Perfect for this sketch.

TesaB said...

Wow! This card is amazing! LOVE your take on the sketch, and all the details are beautiful!!!

Saskia said...

Beautiful, bright card!

Saskia :)

Juls said...

just beautiful! love the colour combo the string detail and the heart!

Gloria Stengel said...

Love your pocket! That is adorable!

We are MN Vikings fans here and are very happy to have Brett. We've been fans of his for a long time and can now root for him w/o being traitors to our team. hee hee

Vicky said...

Don't you just love Unity Stamps!? Fantastic card, Jeannie! I'm looking forward to some football starting soon too!! Bring on the fall!

Ann said...

Absolutely delightful!!!

Chrissie said...

Love it! I love these stamps and the papers you have chosen are just great!
Chrissie

iamtutu said...

Too sweet and such a cute idea! So vibrant!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs