Owl's it going? It's Mojo Monday #102, and I thought I'd use these owl and branch stamps from Unity. They are colored in with markers, the owl is in a circle nestie with a scallop circle behind that. The DP's are from Pink Paislee, the cardstock is SU's Rose Red and Brocade Blue. Then I added some lace, 3 buttons and some sheer pink ribbon.

It's still a bit on the hot side here in AZ, in the 100's. It's supposed to rain maybe at the end of the week, which hopefully will bring some lower temps with it. I'm ready now for some coolness, and what AZ calls Fall. As I write this, it's actually thundering out right now! Where did that come from? Scared the crap outta me, hehehe....

I hope your Monday went well, I guess I should get some other things done here yet tonite. Thanks for visiting and take care!

Peace and Luv,

8 comments :

Jacklyn-Jessa said...

I love the colors on this card... and what fun buttons you used!

Alicia said...

Very cute Jeannie! Love your weather widget on your blog too. Tried to get one on my blog but it didn't quiet work.
Happy Monday!
Alicia xx

Juls said...

Love the colourful owl, and the little branch he is sitting on! such a fab card!

Carol Dee said...

What a Hoot! Cute card. Thundering there...it rain for three straight days here. We where so glad to see sun again. There was even flooding on area rivers that usually only go out of the banks in spring. Very cool, too. I'd send some you way if I could! hugs...

Carol Dee said...

What a Hoot! Cute card. Thundering there...it rain for three straight days here. We where so glad to see sun again. There was even flooding on area rivers that usually only go out of the banks in spring. Very cool, too. I'd send some you way if I could! hugs...

fabricbutterfly said...

Your card is just the best, just adorable, and great job with the sketch, I like the way you used the buttons on the side!!!

PaperCrafty said...

Very cute Jeannie!! Love the colors and owl image.

mulberry station said...

What a great job on the sketch. I love the colorful owl and you did a great job on the sketch.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs