It's Tuesday Morning Sketches #5 time! This cute little girl turtle is from Pink Petticoat and I used SU markers to color her in. The DP is from Kelly Panacci with SU's Certainly Celery and Pink Petticoat cardstocks. I used a little piece of sheer scrap ribbon, some ric-rac and some SU Wild Wasabi grosgrain ribbon. The flowers are from Michael's and then I added a few pink rhinestones in the centers to bling the whole thing up a bit.

It continues to be insanely hot here, but I'm keepin as cool as I possibly can be. I'd be happy to just get out of the 100's for awhile.

I hope your day was a good one, do join in on this fun sketch as Melissa always has great giveaways! Take care!

Peace and Luv,

7 comments :

Arlana said...

Oh your Turtle card is just so SWEET!! TFS

Juls said...

this is soo cute! what a brilliant image! great card, love it!

Melissa Craig said...

Awww - as always Jeannie, fabulous job!! That turtle is so cute and the dp is awesome. Love how you flipped the sketch.

Thanks for playing along with Tuesday Morning Sketches.

PaperCrafty said...

Super cute cad Jeannie!! Love that little turtle.

Carol Dee said...

Well of course you flipped the sketch! :) I love the pink and green color combo. The turtle is aborable, I have a friend that is really into turtles, I may have to look into getting this one. TFS. Hugs...

Elena said...

Very cute card! Love this turtle!

Theresa said...

Great card! That turtle is so darling. Excellent!!!

Theresa
TMS-DT

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs