Cinderella ~

Friday, August 21, 2009

It's still Friday as I start to write this post, so right now it's 11:56pm. Here's my card today for Amy's Friday Sketch #6 at Prairie Paper & Ink. This cutie is a new image, and it's from Pink Petticoat. I colored her in with markers and also used some chalk in her hair. Her shoes have pink Stickles on them, as well as some Prisma glitter on top of that to make them really sparkle. The DP is from Basic Grey, the Lemonade paper pad. The cardstocks are SU's Rose Red and Pretty in Pink. Then I just added some ribbon and rhinestones and pop-dotted the sentiment. I guess I'm still in shopping mode from yesterday's card, thinking about a new pair of shoes! Anyway, I hope you like her!

Neal and I were both so wiped out from the long week that we fell asleep for a couple of hours today right after work, so now we're up late. We're just hanging out and catching up on some shows we had tivo'd and who knows how long we'll be up at this point.

I just have to mention how much I appreciate you visiting and your great comments. They really do keep me going, and I'm glad that I can brighten up your day a little bit, and put a smile on your face. In other words, it makes me happy to make you happy, and that's what this blog is all about!

Well it's now 12:05am, so Happy Saturday! I hope your weekend is good, and that you get some good relaxation in and make some special time for yourself and maybe........go shoe shopping, hehe!!

Peace and Luv,

9 comments :

Saskia said...

Lovely, 'happy' card!

Saskia :)

Kelly Landers said...

Phenomenal colors and coloring!
Such a cute image too!!

Carol Dee said...

SHOES, I really do need a pair of dress shoes! Your little girl is so adorable. I love her cherry dress and sparkle shoes. Have a wonderful weekend. hugs...

Juls said...

this is brill, made me laugh!! Love the sentiment, the image is gorgeous and I love the bright colours you have used!!

PaperCrafty said...

Adorable card Jeannie!! Fabulous job coloring! I love these new PP images.

Alicia said...

Jeannie I LOVE your cards! They are so cute and cheery and unique. LOVE the sparkly shoes and the sentiment. Hope you had a great weekend.
Alicia xx

Juls~ said...

Hi Jeannie,

She's adorable! I really like your blog background too - it's cute!

Wish you guys lived closed so we could go out to dinner! We could shop for new shoes together before we go! ;)

Juls~

Ingunn said...

Hi Jeannie

Wow! I like this one!
Great colours,and a great solution of the sketch!

Ingunn

Anonymous said...

What words... super, an excellent phrase

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs