I'm playing a little catch-up of challenges, this being Shirley's 2 Girls Twisted Thursday challenge #21 and the twist was to use 4 brads. First I used one of Shirley's 2 Girls stamps, the coffee pot, and made my own paper with it and then colored the images in. Then I stamped the sentiment seperately and used a circle nestie and also a black label nestie and then I pop-dotted it. The papers and flowers are all from Close to My Heart, and then of course I added the 4 black brads, along rhinestones in the centers of the flowers. The ribbon I just recently got from a scrapbook store.

I hope your Sunday is going along good. I've got some running to do now, but may be back later!

Peace and Luv,

9 comments :

the 2girls of shirley said...

Jeannie...luv what you did with the little tea pot...very cute! thanks for playing...Deidre

Justine said...

O this is super fun, love how you stamped your image more than once. Great idea.

PaperCrafty said...

Super cute Jeannie!! Love the little tea pot.

Carol Dee said...

I love the ribbon, I have it in a light blue. Such afun colorful card. TFS..hugs..

Juls said...

this is fab!! Love the little tea set! love the colours you have used. such a gorgeous card!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh Jeannie! Love the teapot DP you created! Wonderful mix of colors and patterns. Flawless design!

Karolyn Loncon said...

How fun is that hand-stamped DP with the teapots?!! You're so clever - never would have thought of that, but am definitely going to try it out. I love the combo of your other DP's, too. Very fun and eclectic. Thanks for playing, Jeannie!!

The Creative Cannibal said...

Wow! Very nice card. I like your palette, your choice of patterned paper and how you "customized" the sketch with the extra element (your sentiment.) I've seen a couple of your cards and you are very talented. Keep it up!

Debbie said...

Love those little teapots! The colors are just wonderful! Thanks for playing our twisted thursday challenge. Hope to see you again.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs