I hope your Sunday is a good one today. As for me, I'm just getting some cards done and doing laundry and listening to some music. I've got to run out later on for some things, but that's about it. Today's card is a sketch from 365 Cards:Day 162 - Super Sketchy Sunday. I bought this cute little bathing suit paper a couple of weeks ago and it's from Piggy Tales. This ribbon is from Michael's, and the cardstock is SU's Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red and Barely Banana. Then I just added a couple of black brads and it's a quick and simple sketch to follow today. It's such fun to see what everyone comes up with and how they are inspired, so do go over to Pam's blog, check them out, and join in. Winning stuff is also fun! As for the saying that I put on this card, I think we can all relate to trying on bathing suits! Yuko!!

Peace and Luv,

22 comments :

Sherry said...

Oh Jeannie, this card had me rotflmao the minute I saw it. That paper is fabulous as is the sentiment.

Carolyn V said...

Ba hahahahah Ain't that the truth! LOL What an awesome, fun card, Jeannie! Fabulous.

cjsmom said...

what an adorable card! you do great work. I love visiting your blog!

Juls said...

he he!!!! thats brill! great card!

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, love your take on the sketch..the swimsuit paper is darling.

STAMPING SAM said...

How funny! Don't even take me there! Love the bright colors. Great card!

Christina said...

What a fun card! Love the swimsuit paper!

Scrapaddict said...

ROTFL!!! This is just too cute paper and that sentiment is way too true! Great card!

Arlana said...

Yor bathing suit card is so fun!!!

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Super card, lovin' that paper.

kristie sessions said...

HA! Jeannie. this card is adorable!! Love those little swimming suits and I just can't stop laughing at that saying... I have been all about that this summer. OY! what a painful thing suits can be. Thanks for your fun card today. Have a good one!
k

Bohemian Gypsy said...

Cute card Jeannie. The DP is very cute indeed. Isn't Riding Hood Red cardstock such a great colour?
Hugs
Michelle

Pearlann66 said...

That paper might just be the cutest i've ever seen!
super cute card you've put together!!

Celeste said...

Love the paper, love the sentiment, love the card! You are too funny!

PaperCrafty said...

Too cute Jeannie!!

PaulaM said...

Oh, this is such cute paper! I don't think I have seen anything like it - and yeah - the sentiment is perfect. TFS

Carol Dee said...

LOL,love the sentiment, as it is so true! I put my suit on for the 1st time in 2 years to take Grandson to swimming pool... but then I looked around and saw lots of tiny suits on not so tiny people and lots of tats and body peircings. Suddenly I did not look so bad! HA...hugs...Carol Dee

~amy~ said...

Oh Jeannie, I love this...I'm always telling people that my swimsuit is at the dry cleaners...

Tami Wood said...

love the card and you tie a nice bow like me. Your work is Awesome!!

fabricbutterfly said...

A-dor-ABLE!!!!!!!!!! love it, love it, you did a great job, tooooo fun.

Elena said...

I adore this card, Jeannie! Love, love this fun paper! Amazing work on this sketch!

Pam said...

Lol - great card, Jeannie, and the sentiment is too true!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs