Hi and Happy Twisted Thursday! It's late, but it's still Thursday! Shirley's 2 Girls sketch challenge #20 twist is to use polka dots. The stamp I used is from Shirley's 2 Girls that I paper pieced to get a striped couch. Also at 365 Cards:Day 159 the challenge is called Setting the Scene-Indoors. So this is for sure an indoor scene that I can relate to these days! The DSP's are SU's Cottage Wall, with some Pale Plum and Certainly Celery cardstock. I used a circle nestie, two buttons, some sheer lilac ribbon and 2 buttons. The image is pop-dotted. I'm tired and this isn't my best effort I suppose, but you know how that goes some days. I do luv this stamp and the fun possibilities it has. He looks so cozy, doesn't he?

I hope your week is going along good. It's Friday-Eve and I can get through tomorrow knowing that the weekend is just hours away!

Thanks for checking in!

Peace and Luv,

15 comments :

Pat (mspfd) said...

Hi Jeannie! So glad that you played with us this week! What a fabulous creation. Love that you were able to combine challenges, too! Great colors and, of course, I just love the image! Hope to see you next week!!

STAMPING SAM said...

So funny! If you could only see me after 9 at night. Actually, it's not choice - the couch is MINE! LOL

Juls said...

great card! love how you have done the sofa!

Arlana said...

Your cads so fun. You did a great job on that fun sketch. Love your colors too!!!

Carol Dee said...

I love that comfy couch. Nice colors and fun stamp. TFIF, hugs..

Patti J. said...

Very cute!!! At my house, the dog gets the couch, and I get the chair - lol! Love your take on both challenges!

~amy~ said...

Hey Jeannie, nice seeing ya!!! I'm glad you played with me :) Your card is super FUN!

Carolyn V said...

Great colours, cute image... FAB details.

Isn't that just like a dog. Give 'em an inch and they walk all over you. LOL (I love my pooch - and he knows it)

iamtutu said...

VERY cute! The dog is a kick!

Debbie said...

Jeannie - I'm so glad that you're back to play with us! Your card to totally amazing! I love the sentiment that you put with domino and your colors...well just AMAZING! Thanks for play with us this week over at shirleys2girls Twisted Thurday! Hope to see you again next week!

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, great job on the cards. Really cute image.

Karolyn Loncon said...

Girl, if this isn't your best effort, then I'll eat my hat! This is just FABULOUS!! That doggie on the couch is one of my most favorite images, and I love how you showcased him here. Thanks so much for playing!!

the girls said...

JEANNIE...so glad to see you play with us again...& of course your take on the Twist with Domino on HIS chair...is fab! thanks for playing...hope your summmer is going well! DEIDRE

Pam said...

So cute, Jeannie!!

Justine said...

Absolutely adorable, it is so good to see you again. How have you been? I actually got this stamp because of your wonderful creations with him/her. Good luck and we will see you next week

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs