Hi and Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Today is Sweet Sketch #9, and as you can see I used this tweet little birdie from Pink Petticoat and colored her in with SU markers. The DSP is also SU, from the Thoroughly Modern set. The cardstocks are SU's Taken with Teal and So Saffron. Then I used a small flower punch and put some rhinestones in the centers. I also put a rhinestone on the top of her head too! I tied it all up with a pretty white sheer ribbon and here ya go!

Be sure to join in on the fun with all of the rest of us on this Sweet Sketch! The Design Team is sure to give you lots of inspiration, as always, and it's just pure sweet fun! Go on over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday now, the cleaning can wait, grab a cup of coffe, and go and check out everybody's entry!!

Thanks for visiting and for your great comments! You're so tweet!!

Peace and Luv,

11 comments :

Juls said...

hat a fab image! love the colours you have used!

Teri said...

Love you cute birdie with its wellies!!
Hugs,
Teri
x

mulberry station said...

What a fun little bird in those boots. How adorable.

RoseOhio said...

Your card is so cute! I love the colors you used. Super work!

PaperCrafty said...

Jeannie, your card is so sweet!! Love the colors and adorable birdie image. Great job!!

Kelly Landers said...

Jeannie, Welcome aboard the SSW DT! You work is fabulous and I am happy to have you with us!

I love your card and the coloring of your cute birdie is so fun and vibrant!

Arlana said...

Jeannie, your card with that bird is so SWEET. Love the colors that you used and the boots on that bird.

Carol Dee said...

A very TWEET card! I love the birdie in her boots. YEAH is it Wednesday and the work week is half over :) Hugs...

sweetbloominscraps said...

That is really a tweet card!!! Welcome to SSW DT. I also want you to know love all the cards you have posted since last week. I was trying to comment yesterday but I was having way tooo many problems with my computers...all scanned and clean now for a few moments anyway. Love the bright colors on this card too...that turtle is adorble and the cat was really cool!!!

Alicia said...

Hi Jeannie,

I love your card. I love the colours and the clear ribbon look fantastic! Cute image. I will hope to join in the challenge - it is one of my weekly favourites.
Alicia xx

Elena said...

What a sweet card! Love the colors, Jeannie! You have so much inspiration at your blog!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs