Hi and Happy Saturday to you!! Wouldn't it be cool if it could really rain cupcakes? I colored them in the way I'd like them, chocolate cupcake with pink frosting and sprinkles. This is another awesome digital image from Hambo Stamps that I had to have and I do hope they make more because they are too fun! It is colored in with markers and pop-dotted with an oval nestie behind it. This card is made using the challenge from Sketch Saturday #64. The papers are from DCWV's Garden Party stack, the flowers from Close to My Heart, and then I just added a few rhinestones. Fun!

Well thank goodness I have a guy who can fix computers! It took most of the day to get it going, but I'm back in action now! Thanks again to my cute BF!!!

I hope your Saturday is going good, and that you're enjoying your weekend. Thanks so much for stopping in and visiting and for your great comments. Take care!

Peace and Luv,

6 comments :

Carol Dee said...

YEAH Neal!We are glad to have Jeannie back :) I am loving the cute Hambo Image, raining cupcakes! Enjoy the reat of your weekend.hugs...

shawn said...

very cute card...and I would love it to rain cupcakes...

Juls said...

wow!! Look at all those cup cakes!... now that would be a perfect dream!! fab card!

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, fabulous cute image and love the colours.
luv
Debby

Minni said...

Hi,

What a fun and lovely card! Thhis made my day, thanks :)

Saskia said...

I LOVE this card... su funny!! Dream, dream, dream,...

Saskia :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs