Hi and Happy Saturday! This card is for Sketch Saturday, as you can see from sketch #62 to the right. I used stamps from Unity, the DP is from Making Memories Vintage Hip collection, and the cardstock is SU's Sage Shadow and Bashful Blue. I added a red ribbon and some rhinestones, and the image is pop-dotted. I do think it turned out vintage hip, and I like that!

I hope your weekend is going along good. Neal and I did lots of running around today and ended up at a furniture store getting a new bedroom dresser and headboard! It was a total impulse buy, but we both stopped at the same time when we saw it, and we really need it. Can't wait to get it!

We're finally settling in after a great steak dinner on the grill and now we're going to hit the couch and watch some movies!

Peace and Luv,

9 comments :

Juls said...

so much fun! I really love this card!

Alicia said...

Super cute card Jeannie! Sounds like you have had a lovely weekend..they definately are the best days of the week!
Alicia xx

Alicia said...

Super cute card Jeannie! Sounds like you have had a lovely weekend..they definately are the best days of the week!
Alicia xx

PaperCrafty said...

Jeannie, your Cherry card is adorable!! Great sketch.

Carol Dee said...

I totaly LOVE this , the sketch is great! I have a niece that loves anything with a cherry on it. She'd think this was the best card EVER ! I have some paper with cherries and a cherry stamp, so I may just be caseing this one. TFS. Have a fun and relaxing Sunday, Hugs...

Karolyn Loncon said...

Hi Jeannie! Love this card - those cherries are darling, and I love the DP combo and layout! Gorgeous!!

I don't think I emailed you about Deidre's response as to whether or not any of the new S2G images will be digi. She said she's working on some more images to add to the group (in the same Peace, Love, and Rock and Roll theme), and some of those will be digi. She's not sure which, if any of the recently released images will be digi. So keep you eyes on the S2G shop for some new stuff - digi and otherwise! Hope you're doing well!! Hugs!

Elena said...

You did an amazing job with this sketch! Love your card, Jeannie!

cats whiskers said...

Stunning card, love the colours
Hugs Jacqui x

Sandra said...

Finally back from my hols... Thanks for joining in with my DT week over on Sketch Saturday. Your card is lovely.
Hugs
Sandra xx

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs