Hey there and Happy Tuesday! Just a quick throw together tonite is about all I had time for, sorry about that. The image is a Pink Petticoat download and then the DP's are from Basic Grey, the lemonade paper pad. I also cut out a label nestie with another paper from the same set. The cardstocks are SU's Rose Red and Cameo Coral. Then I just trimmed out some of the ivory with a small Fiskars scissor, added some pearl stickies, pop-dotted the center, and added a fun yellow bow. I do like these Basic Grey papers, and the little ladybug is very fun too!

I hope your day was a good one, I've gotta run, but wanted to get this posted quickly for you. Thanks for coming by and bug me anytime!!

Peace and Luv,

2 comments :

Juls said...

gorgeous!! Love the big yellow ribbon! love the layout of this card! Just fab!

Carol Dee said...

Sweet, love those papers. Yeah it is Wednesday so the week is 1/2 over!! hugs..

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs