Hey all you love bugs out there - Happy Mojo Monday #99! As some of you know I got a red beetle like this one last month, and so this stamp and sentiment are right up my alley. They are from Close to My Heart and the set also includes some ladybugs, but I didn't think I had room to add them this time around. The DP's are SU's Bella Rose and the cardstocks are Pretty in Pink and Chocolate Chip. They I just added some Riding Hood Red ribbon and some rhinestones. I've gotten a few beetle stamps lately, and I can't wait to use them! This was really a great sketch to work with today, and there are some great inspirational samples that the DT made over the the Mojo Monday blog.

Speaking of my beetle, I finally got the registration and license taken care of this morning. Yes, I was at the DMV first thing on a Monday morning! Don't I know how to start out the week fun, huh?! I'm glad it's finally taken care of!

I hope your day was good, I appreciate you checking in, and I have such fun reading your comments! Thank you so much!

Peace and Luv,

8 comments :

Juls said...

I want that car!1 its just too cute! and I love the colour! (well red is my fav) fab card love it!!

Hayley said...

Fab fresh & fun card TFS

Carol Dee said...

I am loving the love bug :) really cute stamp and great take on todays sketch. Nice paper choices and ribbon. Hugs...

PaperCrafty said...

Super cute Jeannie!! Love that image withthe MOJO sketch.

Arlana said...

Oh Jeannie I need that stamp set too. Thats just so cute havent seen any that cute. You did a adorable job on that love bug card so SWEET!!!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Cute Mojo Sketch this week and you card is fantastic. Love the LOVE BUG!!

Patti said...

This is adorable! I drive a bug!

Alicia said...

Hi Jeannie,
You have made three cards since my last visit to your blog and they are all GORGEOUS. I love the bright colours you use and the humour!
I am glad you have got your car on the road and ready to go! Hope it brings you lots of smiles.
Alicia xx

ps. Tell Neal I sympathise with the going back to school thing : )

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs